Caring for your skin is important for personal and health reasons. As dermatologists, or skin doctors, we have a deep understanding of the impact a skin irregularity can have on your self-esteem and confidence, making you cover up or change your lifestyle to avoid bringing attention to your skin. We’re also experts at recognizing the signs of a skin condition that could or has become more than a nuisance and changed into a serious health threat.
Top skin conditions we treat
Our team regularly sees Greeley patients with similar skin conditions, as we have been doing for years. We’re experts at addressing these common health and aesthetic issues in a personalized way based on your skin and medical history.
- Acne: People often treat acne like a problem for teenagers, but we know that it’s an extremely common problem for patients of all ages and can have devastating effects on self-esteem. No one should have to hide behind hair or makeup to smile and enjoy a social life, so take a look at our Acne page for further information.
- Eczema: Unfortunately, this skin condition is as common as it is uncomfortable. Eczema is marked by dry, red skin in patches or various parts of the body that itches constantly. Our patients can be of all ages, although children are especially prone to bouts of eczema. With proper treatment, it can be a thing of the past, so take a look at our Eczema page.
- Moles and birthmarks: Many of us have regular moles and birthmarks, which are part of what makes us who we are as unique individuals. We want to celebrate our differences, but sometimes these harmless-looking spots can become more serious in the form of skin cancer. Read our Moles and Birthmarks page to find out why you should schedule an annual mole exam with our office.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis isn’t something you can catch; it’s a chronic genetic condition that can flare up in the form a rash. Like eczema, it impacts the appearance of your skin (usually the scalp, arms, or legs) with scaly, dry patches and can be painful. Contact our office for management and treatment options.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is also a chronic condition like psoriasis, and usually appears on women between the ages of 30 to 50. Because it causes redness on the cheeks, forehead, and nose, many patients feel especially self-conscious of their appearance. Greeley Dermatology can recommend the latest in topical creams and pain-free light therapy to help you manage rosacea instead of letting it control your confidence.
It’s our mission to address reasons you might seek professional skin care, and to become your compassionate partner in helping you love the skin your in. Our services cover a full range of skin conditions, diagnosis, and treatment, so please take a look at our overview here or pages dedicated to specific conditions, and then contact us for more details about other treatments you seek and to schedule a consultation with our medical team. We’re ready to match our expertise with your skin goals to recommend safe and effective treatment plans.
Call our office to schedule a doctor consultation.